Oh, thank heavens for the sheep!
You don't need to envy the sheep now since they are here to share their wool! Wool has the following excellent properties that make it highly suitable for a mattress topper:
- Natural: Wool is truly natural and contains no chemicals. Wool doesn't offgas.
- Hypo-allergenic: Wool is naturally resistant to bacteria, mold, and mildew. Dustmites don't like wool since it doesn't inhibit their growth. Fecal matter produced by the millions of dust mites living in bedding is one the leading triggers for asthma attacks.
- Not hot, just comfortable: Wool is known to wick moisture away from the skin, keeping you dryer when sweating and cooler when hot. Wool is known to be comfortable in any season.
- Naturally flame retardant: Wool burns slowly if exposed to flame and the fabric stops buning once the flame is removed.
- Perfectly supportive and soothing: Those who suffer from fibromyalgia, arthritis and rheumatism find that wool supports them with cushioned softness. Wool’s springiness relieves pressure points and muscle aches. Hospitals have used wool to enhance their patient’s comfort for years. Wool promotes a deep, restful night’s sleep.
- Resilient and durable: Wool has multi-part fiber that springs back quickly.
Now, generous amount of pure virgin wool fibers are quilted inside unbleached cotton fabric and make up our high quality wool toppers. Unbleached cotton is chemical free and natural. Cotton is highly moisture absorbent and will not make you feel hot.
Add luxurious comfort and support to your existing mattress and enjoy a restful chemical-free and environmentally safe sleep.